Wednesday, March 16, 2005

American Idol 4 - And then there were 12

I thought last night's show was good, I liked everyone. I even thought Constantine sang well and I have never liked him. I disagreed with the judges last night most of the time.

I never liked the song that Bo sang but I thought he did a great job. I think Anthony, Anwar and Scott sounded very good. Nikko did OK.

I think Lindsey's days are numbered. Jessica did OK and Mikalah looked great. I thought Nadia, Vonzell and Carrie did really well.

I don't have any strong favorites at this time. If I had to choose, it would be Carrie Underwood, Vonzell Solomon, Bo Bice and Anwar Robinson.

It'll be interesting to see who leaves tonight. I hope it is Constantine but it won't be.

Oh, the local radio station in town, Mix 96.5, said this morning that Constantine had visited the station before and that he was a jerk.

No comments: