Wednesday, March 09, 2005

American Idol 4 - Constantine Maroulis SUCKS

What are you females thinking with? Constantine CANNOT sing.

Nikko Smith should have been in the top 12. He did a great job with "Georgia On My Mind" and "Let's Get It On".

I liked Travis Tucker but I think ANTHONY FEDOROV, ANWAR ROBINSON, BO BICE, MARIO VAZQUEZ and SCOTT SAVOL were better.

As far as the women go, I agree with the 6 that made it in - CARRIE UNDERWOOD, JESSICA SIERRA, LINDSEY CARDINALE, NADIA TURNER, MIKALAH GORDON and VONZELL SOLOMON.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree---Constantine is awful. I just can't get past his gross teeth. His teeth are yellow and it looks like he hasn't had contact with a toothbrush
and floss for years. GROSS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont know about you, but he is great. I highly disagree. Savol and Federov should have been long gone.

Watch American Idol viewers decline now!

Simon even said: You are the one to beat in this competition.

Anonymous said...

HE SUCKS

Anonymous said...

Constantine should be thrilled with how far he made it as a below average singer.

Anonymous said...

shut up! constantine had tons more talent than that scott! scott reminded me of a zombie freak. he should have gotten off about 5 weeks before he did.