Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Boredom Relief - Games, Optical Illusions, Magic Tricks and more fun activities

from Kim Komando's Cool Site of the Day -

"Ever get bored?

I rarely have time to be bored. When I'm not working, I'm spending time with my family or jogging.

But the other day, I started to feel the stirrings of boredom. It was the longest five minutes of my life! Determined never to be bored again, I hopped on the Net to find a solution.

I found Blifaloo, a site dedicated to relieving boredom. There are cartoons, riddles, illusions and jokes to keep you amused. My favorites are the magic tricks. If I were bored more often, I'd take up magic as a hobby.

If you find yourself with a few spare minutes, stop by Blifaloo. It is guaranteed to keep you occupied."

temporary boredom relief

No comments: