Monday, February 13, 2006

Beanee Weenee - What?

My friend Thomas often tells me that he has a can of Beanee Weenee for dinner. What the hell are Beanee Weenees?

You mean there is something actually called that? I've never seen them or had any.

Bought me a can Sunday night. The large can was only a buck thirty-nine.

Brought it to work today. My plan was to microwave them. Oh crap. I need a microwave safe dish. I ended up using a a big ass cup that I had full of pistachios on my desk. I poured the pistachios into a styrofoam cup. Went to open it. Oh crap. I need a can opener. I planned this well eh? I went to the main office across the yard and found a can opener in the kitchen there and bought me a can of Mountain Dew.

Opened the can, poured them in the cup. Put it in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

They were OK. And I didn't end up having the gas that I thought I might. :-)

I'd have them again. I might definitely plan on having them at the next campout.

No comments: