Tuesday, February 14, 2006

For lunch today...


Ok, since you folks seemed to love what I told you I had for lunch yesterday, I thought I'd tell you what I had today. Do you feel the sarcasm there? You folks NEVER leave comments. I know you stop by.

OK, so maybe my posts are lame and most don't deserve a comment. OK, so maybe I don't use my blog the way alot of folks do and tell you personal stuff about myself. Maybe that's just the way I am.

I'm a listener not a talker. Ask My Wife, or my best friend, or anyone who knows me just a little. I generally don't have much to say. I think I can listen well though. Well, My Wife might debate me on that saying I never listen to anything she says. I think it is just selective hearing.

I had one of Progresso's Microwavable soups, the Chicken Noodle. It was very good. They were on sale at Kroger for 2 for three bucks. I would definitely have this again. Oh, on the website there is also a coupon you can print out, one buck off when you buy two. I also had a Mountain Dew and a 3 pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (it is of the fundraising variety).

I also bought the Chicken Fried Rice from Timmy Chan's. I don't plan on eating any of it. My wife is sick and I thought I would bring it home for her tonight so that she doesn't have to cook. And it is another thing I can do for her since it is Valentine's Day. We wouldn't be going out anyway since she is sick and we have a Cub Scout meeting tonight.
Progresso Microwavable Soups

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum!

One Wink at a Time said...

Yuck. Egg Drop Soup :-)