Tuesday, March 07, 2006

American Idol 5 - 8 girls left

All me tonight doing it live! I miss you Becky O'Donohue.

Paris Bennett - She did OK, she sang Miami Sound Machine's Conga. I think she was the early favorite. I definitely do not want her to win. But I'll take her in the top 12.

Lisa Tucker - I don't know this song that she is singing. It won't break my heart if she wins it all.

Melissa McGhee - Uh oh, singing a Heart song - What about love? - she'd better do it well. Of course, she's no Ann Wilson. But, she did it well and she's got that different smoky voice.

Kinnik Sky - Is it just me or does she look like the Predator? I don't know this song either. She can sing but I am bored. The judges are ragging her. I didn't think it was that bad. C'mon!

Katharine McPhee - Oh my. Mmm. She's singing an Aretha Franklin song, Freedom. She did it well. If she wins it all, it won't break my heart. Mmmm.

Ayla Brown - Oh my. I don't know the song. I liked it. Mmmm. Oh my.

Mandisa - What the hell? What is your last name? She can sing. I don't want her to win it all. She can go to the next round though. The judges loved her.

Kellie Pickler - Mmmmm. She's belting it out. I don't know. It was OK.

Kinnik is gone. Not sure who the other will be yet. Maybe Melissa?

No comments: