Wednesday, March 08, 2006

American Idol 5 - 8 guys left

All me tonight doing it live again! I miss you Becky O'Donohue.

Gedeon McKinney - This guy can sing. I don't want him to win it all.

Chris Daughtry - I like this guy. I'd put him in the top 4 or so.

Kevin Covais - Tommy? Is that you? :-) This guy can sing but I don't think he'll get much further.

Bucky Covington - Just don't care for this guy, don't know why. Sorry dude.

Will Makar - He's gone. Was pretty average. Buy vote for him anyway since he is from this area.

Taylor Hicks - Taylor, this guy's a nut. I like him. LOL. And the audience goes nuts. It'll be interesting to see how far he goes. He can go far, won't break my heart.

Elliott Yamin - Hmm. I'm not liking this. What will the judges say? The audience didn't clap much. Randy liked it. Hmm. Paula likes it. Hmmm. Simon? Wrong song. I agree.

Ace Young - Wait, what the ? This sucks. See what the judges say. Randy liked it. Paula liked it. Simon kinda liked it. I still didn't.

Before Ace sings, I'll make my predicition that Will is gone. Bucky or Kevin is gone.

No comments: