Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Jazz Suck

I hated them for beating the Houston Rockets in the first round. Now I hate them more for beating Golden State in the second round.

Andrei Kirilenko, you suck. The flop you gave near the end of the game giving Matt Barnes his sixth foul was effing ridiculous.

Derek Fisher, you have sucked for a long time.

Mehmet Okur, you suck.

Please Spurs or Suns, sweep these asswipes in the Western Conference Finals.

I used to really like Stockton and Malone while alot of folks hated them. I hate this current Jazz team. Please go away.

5-20-07 OK, I don't really hate them. I just dislike them a whole lot and don't want them to win. I think the Spurs will be able to take them. Oh, and for completely different reasons, Bill Maher and Alec Baldwin suck.

No comments: