Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas

Well, I had a nice Christmas, how about you?

I didn't get the electric guitar that I wanted. I didn't get an internal DVD burner. I did get a couple of Best Buy gift cards, a Target gift card, some clothes, French doors that we so badly needed, a Blockbuster gift card, Warcraft III Battle Chest and a box of White Fudge Oreos. I did get Munchkin and Star Munchkin for my oldest, we haven't played them yet but he has played some games solo and seems to love them. I did buy Serenity for my wife. My kids got lots of cool toys like these - Star Wars Darth Vader Voice Changer Mask, Matchbox Buried Treasure™ Playset, 2 gallon Aqua Scene Desktop Aquariums by Top Fin, Radio Control Bandito and many others and they are happy. We spent alot of time with the families and the weather has been nice and warm (very unChristmasy but not unusual for Houston).

No comments: