Thursday, March 02, 2006

Where are you?

I'm usually pretty prolific when it comes to this blog. I often post several things a day.

I have only posted 3 items in the past week.

I know I have several things sitting in the draft section, 8 to be exact.

I haven't posted any American Idol stuff this week. I did just get through watching the girls and the last 30 minutes of the guys. I didn't get to see the 'voted off' show tonight.

I have several e-mails from the past two weeks that I need to reply to.

I have been super busy at work. And I have been busy doing computer stuff for a friend and for my mother-in-law in the evenings, which has been a nightmare. Her computer finally bought the dust and she'll have to get a new one. The good part is that the HD is still OK so the data is all there, I'll just have to re-install all her programs on the new computer and import the data.

I'm ready for things to slow down but I don't see a break in sight for days. I hope you guys aren't as busy as I am.

As John Lennon said - "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad. I haven't posted in almost a week and don't see me posting again in the near future.

Pete Moss said...

I feel your pain dudes... Me too. Thankfully I have a little help from my friends. The challenge for me is to decide what to do. There's so much outthere to explore. Keep the faith dudes...If you keep at it long enough they will come..

Remember the two golden rules of blogging.
1)Almost nobody gives a shit about what you have to say.
2)You don't care about rule no.1 and keep on blogging.
Laters
Pete

hkghkghk said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement Pete!!

One Wink at a Time said...

Gee Marc, I feel so neglected... Don't you care about me anymore? I need something to read so badly.
Please stop what you're doing and write me something. I don't know how much longer I can wait. I miss the way it used to be. C'mon, Marc, pleeeease? I know you'll feel better if you just take care of all this. I can't be patient anymore... *sniff sniff*
;-)