Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol 5 - 4 more leave tonight

Doin' it live again tonight. I miss you Becky. :-)

I missed the first 18 minutes or so, recorded it.

Well I nailed Kinnik and Will, they are gone. Who will be the other two? I had guessed Melissa and Bucky or Kevin.

Paris is safe, Katharine is safe (oh my!). Kellie is safe. Mandisa is safe (get a last name!). Lisa is safe (yes!). Ayla and Melissa left. We'll find out soon.

It was Ayla (Mmm)! I'm surprised. Randy thought it would be Melissa too. She's trying hard not ball. Poor her. :-(

Guys now. Taylor is safe. Ace is safe. Chris I know is safe. Kevin made the top 12. Elliott is safe. The GD twins are in the audience. Why aren't they in jail? I hate them.

Gedeon and Bucky left. Damn, missed it again. So did Simon. It was Gedeon.

OK, so it is down to 12. One at a time now 'til May.

No comments: